Effective for machines purchased after November 1, 2010.
NSS® Enterprises, Inc. Limited Warranty
NSS Enterprises, Inc. (NSS) warrants its new machines against defects in material and workmanship under normal use, service and maintenance (defined in the NSS Operation and Maintenance Manuals) for the warranty period as detailed below. This warranty is limited to machines and products that are purchased from an NSS Authorized Distributor or directly from NSS and is limited to the original end-user. Under this warranty, NSS will repair or replace, at its option, any covered part which is found defective in material or workmanship during the applicable warranty term. This repair or replacement shall only be performed by an NSS Authorized Distributor or Service Center. All shipping charges for replacement parts or repaired machines will be the responsibility of the original end-user. When requested, machines and/or parts must be returned to NSS for inspection to obtain this warranty. NSS reserves the right for final determination of warranty coverage.
Start date of warranty for MACHINES
The start date of the warranty is the purchase date by the original end-user from an NSS Authorized Distributor or directly from NSS, subject to proof of purchase. If proof of purchase is not available, the warranty period begins six months from the date the machine was shipped from the factory.
Parts repaired or replaced under this warranty are warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period. When covered, a maximum of 2 hours travel time will be allowed.
NSS will not be liable for any other or additional damages, including but not limited to indirect or special consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the furnishing, performance, use or inability to use the machine. The buyer agrees and understands that the remedies provided under this limited warranty are the sole and exclusive remedies available to the buyer. NSS reserves the right to change its warranty policy without notice.
This warranty shall not apply to:
- Damage incurred during shipment
- Any product that has been subject to misuse, abuse, negligence, overloading or accident.
- Improperly used products or use of the product for other than its intended purpose.
- Failures due to lack of mandatory maintenance as described in NSS Operation and Maintenance Manuals, Videotapes and/or Wall Charts. (E.g., lack of scheduled lubrication or inadequate flushing of chemical solutions.)
- Any machine modified from its original design (unless authorized by NSS) or repair services performed by non-authorized service centers.
- Damage or failure resulting from the use of corrosive or incompatible chemicals.
- Replacement of ordinary wear items including but not limited to: bumpers, belts, carbon motor brushes, electrical components exposed to moisture, filter bags, hoses, casters, wheels, gaskets, seals, cords, circuit breakers, switches, check valves, solenoids, pumps, squeegee blades, M-1 fans and fan hoods, and shoes on NSS manufactured cast aluminum tools.
- Machines using after-market parts not supplied by NSS, including the ordinary wear items listed above.
|Polyethylene Roto-Molded Tanks & Components||10 Years||1 Year||6 Months|
|NSS Manufactured Cast Aluminum Tools||10 Years||1 Year||Does not include shoes|
|Tools and Accessories||1 Year|
|On-board Battery Chargers||2 Years||1 Year||6 Months|
|Service Parts for out-of-warranty machines||90 Days|
|Champ and Wrangler Series||3 Years||1 Year||6 Months|
|Charger 2500 & 1500 (cord electric)||7 Years||1 Year||6 Months|
|Charger 2717 AB/DB, 2022 DB, 2022 ABLT||3 Years||1 Year||6 Months|
|Mustang 1500, Galaxy 1500||3 Years||1 Year|
|Thoroughbred Series||7 Years||1 Year||6 Months||1 Year parts for machines with weights|
|Maverick, Mustang, and Galaxy Series||3 Years||1 Year|
|Manta RS 36, Sidewinder Series||1 Year||1 Year||6 Months travel for Manta RS 36|
|BP Ranger Series||7 Years||1 Year||6 Months|
|Colt Series||3 Years||1 Year|
|Bronco Series||1 Year||1 Year|
|Model M1 “Pig”||7 Years||1 Year||6 Months|
|Pacer 30, Outlaw BV, Pacer PB||3 Years||1 Year||1 Year parts on Pacer PB Battery Charger|
|Pacer 112/115 UE||2 Years||1 Year||Includes Belt|
|Pacer 214/218 UE||1 Year||1 Year||2 Years parts on Motors and PC Board|
|Pony 20 SCA, Stallion 818 SC, Stallion 12 SC||3 Years||1 Year|
|Aero Plus||3 Years||1 Year|
|Predator Series||1 Year||1 Year|
|AquaForce Series||1 Year||1 Year|
If a problem with NSS equipment develops during the warranty period, first contact your NSS Authorized Distributor or Service Center.